Designed for your convenience and ease of use when loading the autoclave, the 5075ELV-D is a top loading vertical autoclave that provides high quality, repeatable performance and accountability for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories.
The 5075ELV-D has an advanced multi-color control panel and a chamber made of 316L stainless steel. Each model has a number of optional added-value features which can be configured for fast cooling, efficient drying, biohazard and waste sterilization, Fo control, and more.
- 160 Liter chamber
- Take advantage of Tuttnauer’s state-of-the-art advanced control system with multi-color display
- Safe. Automatic pressure locking system. Door will not open when the chamber is overpressured
- Optional internal printing. Documents date, time, temperature and pressure
- Intuitive multi-color display for easier reading gives quick access to important information. Color is used to indicate the stage of the cycle
- High quality 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Diverse load types. The 5075EL-D autoclave comes with 8 factory set cycle programs that cover the processing needs of most laboratories and research centers