T-Lab Eco was developed especially for educational institutions and research facilities. This 85L vertical floor-standing autoclave covers the fundamental needs for general lab sterilization with the aim of increasing the productivity of your laboratory. Designed with simplicity and economy in mind.
Offering the best universal capacity, together with the optimization of resources such as water, power and operating time results.
An affordable and reliable solution you can count on for managing your laboratory workload.
Intended for the sterilization of a wide range of liquids and solids such as glassware, metal utensils and other laboratory items.
- 85 Liter chamber
- Reliable performance. Solid, glassware and liquid loads. Efficient sterilization time including cooling
- Affordable. Built with just the essential features. Less water wasted, less electricity consumed, less time spent on maintenance. Cylindrical chamber is less expensive and more reliable over a long working life
- Plug & Play installation. This autoclave does not require dedicated installation connections, simply a power source.
- Versatile for all your basic needs. Sterilizes liquids, solids, sealed and unsealed bottles. Performance and quality within a small space.
- Unparalleled user experience. High resolution multicolor touchscreen which adjustable screen colors. Monitor your autoclave connected to a network with R.PC.R. software
- Standard features: Two PT100 sensors. Built-in cooling fan. Built-in memory: 500 cycles